Monday, January 16, 2017

Mug Hug Love for Coffee Loving Cardmakers

Happy Monday to all my coffee loving papercrafting friends!  I'm up on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog today with my Coffee Buzz feature, and it would be awesome if you'd pop on over and check out all the details on my project that features Sunny Studio Mug Hug Stamps. *afflink




Check out my project, here. For more coffee, cocoa and tea papercrafting inspiration, visit coffeelovingcardmakers.com.  


Visit Sunny Studios Stamps for more product selection and fun!



Shop Your Fav Brands at Scrapbook.com





#coffeelovingcardmakers #wavingmywand #sunnystudiostamps #sunnystudio #mughug #winter #valentine #valentinesday #starbucks #birthdaycakepop #coffee #coffeelovers #coffeecard #cocoa #cocoalovers #cocoacard #marshmallows #heart #tea #tealovers #watercolor #dcwv #tombow #tombowusa #terriburson #fishtailbannerdies

3 comments:

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!