Saturday, February 11, 2017

Romance, Roses and Bunkie Bags!

I'm up on the So Suzy Stamps Blog today, showcasing the newest Bunkie Bag, "Pink Roses", along with a super pretty coordinating card that I was inspired to make when I got a glimpse at that gorgeous tote bag.


   I'm featuring several products on my card; Rose Bloom, Fancy Butterfly and Love and Happiness, stamps, along with other fun goodies that can be found at So Suzy Stamps .




Be sure and visit Suzy's blog to get a ton of details (yes, I was a bit wordy) on my card and more detailed peeks at the the new Bunkie Bag, which by the way, you NEED!  It's gorgeous!







Thanks for stopping by!  Terri

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Affiliate Shopping links:



Purchase Fancy Butterfly, here.

Purchase Rose Bloom, here.



Purchase Love and Happiness, here.


Purchase Nuvo embossing powder here:


Purchase So Suzy Ink Bites, here.


Purchase the Pink Roses Bunkie Bag, here.



Purchase Misti, here.

Purchase Happy Anniversary, here.





#sosuzystamps #bunkiebag #inkbites #rosebloom #stamps #card #tote #roses #happyanniversary #nuvo #stencil #loveandhappiness #tcwstencils #wellrounded #love #valentine #wavingmywand #terriburson  #Misti #butterfly

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Your card is just Gorgeous!!Beautiful background!!Love the pretty bag too!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M


    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your amazing card! I love the long shape and all of the beautiful splotches of color!

    ReplyDelete

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!