Sunday, April 30, 2017

AAA Card Challenge with So Suzy Stamps

I'm sharing this CAS card today over at the AAA Card Challenge, as So Suzy Stamps is sponsoring the challenge.  Be sure and visit and link up your own CAS card, (clean and simple).  You can get all the details, here.



I've made a speckled floral card featuring a couple stamps from the the newest release at So Suzy Stamps.



This was easy to create by fussy cutting a few stamped flowers for masking, using my Misti stamping tool.




My flower stamps are the Button Flower Left and Button Flower Right designed by our very own Olesya Kharkova.  I watercolored them with my Marvy Lettering brushes and a water brush.  I also used the dot splatters stamp to make the "speckles" on my flowers.



Just swipe directly with your marker on the stamp and impress.  Easy and fun!  Thanks for stopping by!





Purchase Button Flower Left, here.

Button Flower Left

Purchase Button Flower Right, here.
Button Flower Right

Purchase Simple Love You, here.

Simple Love You
Purchase Dot Splatter, here.

Dot Splatter



5 comments:

  1. Those flowers are so beautiful and I love your choice of bright happy colours. Thanks so much for playing along as a Guest Designer at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely flowers!! I like that you did masking rather then fussy cutting. I also like the pretty, translucent coloring you did. GREAT take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super classy, bright and beautiful! Gorgeous choice of colours and so elegant. Great to see you playing along for So Suzy Stamps with AAA Cards this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is delightful I love the colours and the stamps xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did not even now about those dots - now they are on my wish list! Fabulous card, Terri!

    ReplyDelete

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!