Monday, July 31, 2017

Handmade Plaid Coffee Card for Coffee Loving Cardmakers

Today's project can be found in it's entirety over at Coffee Loving Cardmakers with my Coffee Buzz feature. I even made my own hand drawn and hand colored plaid background. Fun! Plus, I'm talking about some yummy pastries and bread that come from home grown, Artisanal Baked Goods.





If you'd like to learn more about how you can also make this plaid background, with just a few key ingredients, I've made a video tutorial on my YouTube Channel.  Please keep in mind, I am not a professional videographer!  Haha.  Yup, there were a few bumps along the way but it's all good fun.  I'd love it if you subscribed to my channel and give me a thumbs up too!

 Here's the link:



Be sure and visit my post here, at Coffee Loving Cardmakers.  



Products featured:

TopFlight Stamps :
Coffee Time from For The Love of Stamps/HunkyDory Crafts



Shop Your Fav Brands at Scrapbook.com



#coffeelovingcardmakers #wavingmywand #coffeetime #coffee #plaid #handmade #rangerink #distress #oxides #kaisercraft #glitter #gel #pastel #americancrafts #thickers #foam #thankyou #cards #DIY

4 comments:

  1. Love the pretty plaid background!!Super sweet card!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful "Thank You" card Terri! I love that plaid paper & the image is so cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the plaid background, it just works so well with the images of this fabulous card! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x

    ReplyDelete

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!